never lost in wonderland

never lost in wonderland

...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

shopping therapy




i'm still miles away to be a shopping queen
i just love shopping 
yes, this is my 4th bag within two months
most people know that i love Fendi more than LV 
especially Emily who spent half day walking through the whole sydney city to look for my F
unfortunately didnt get anything out there
(i believed that was a torture for a big Brunei MISSY)
i dont see the reason WHY WHY there is no Fendi in Melbourne !!!!! 
WHY is the Fendi in Sydney.... so low end
dont you girls like Fendi???

my new Fendi Buckle Bag
Finally i got it
Thanks Hubby
Love the most !!!!

finally we met, Yoko. 
sorry about the late meet up since you got back 
will catch up with you once i'm free

My skin life saver at the moment
i found this is good since i been travel a lots 
and my skin is getting worse as sensitive and allergic 



M.Pang-Ted

2 comments:

* ellc.53 * said...

Ha Ha Ha .. You & your Fendi !!! With Fendi .. you forgot about Pharmacy ..! And I had to drag you to a Pharmacy first .. And don't forget Chanel & Hermes ha ha ha

.: M.Pang-Ted :. said...

come on baby, ted has no idea about it! dont mention it at all... teeheee will never forget ....still waiting for your Hermes knocking on my door. thanks yeah !